Toyo Open Country M/T Tires
The Open Country M/T is designed for full-size pickups driven by enthusiasts who require extra ground clearance, load-carrying capacity and off-road capability with great on-road performance. The Open Country M/T is M&S rated.
- Aggressive, Attack Tread Design with Hook shaped blocks Delivers excellent off-road traction and great on-road performance.
- Open, Scalloped Shoulder Blocks Bite into the ground and help to eject mud, snow, and rocks while maintaining off-road traction.
- Over-The-Shoulder Tread Provides additional forward traction in deep mud and snow.
- Deep Siping In The Tread Blocks Help maintain grip on wet surfaces.
- High Turn-Up, 3-Ply Polyester Casing Strengthens tire to provide excellent handling and durability while maintaining proper load capacity.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .