Toyo Open Country H/T Tires
The Open Country H/T is an all-season, light truck tire designed for optimal ride comfort, quiet performance and handling during city and highway use. This M&S rated tire is available in a wide range of original equipment sizes, perfect for upgrading the ride quality of your light truck, SUV or crossover.
- Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread Design Enables cross rotation to reduce irregular wear. Variable pitch tread blocks reduce noise generated between road and tire.
- Two Deep Evacuation Grooves Evacuate water for good all-season performance.
- Full-Depth Sipes Continue to function as tire wears to assist with wet and snow traction.
- Stability Rib In Shoulder Area Reduces irregular wear.
- Multi-Wave Sipes Minimize irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride. Increase all-season traction.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .