Toyo Observe G-02 Plus Tires
The Observe G-02 Plus is a winter passenger car tire designed for severe winter conditions. It features exclusive Microbit Technology with ground walnut shells that dig into snow and ice combined with a tread design and special winter rubber compounds that offer improved winter traction. The result is an environmentally friendly winter tire with reduced noise and improved ride comfort.
- Lamella Crystal Water-Absorbing Tread Compounding Technology Increases friction by removing water on ice surface for better ice performance.
- Microbit Technology In Compound Walnut shell microbits dig and bite into the ice surface for improved ice traction.
- Saw Toothed Blocks Cut through thin water layer on ice for better performance.
- Larger, Deeper Wave-Style Siping More biting edges for increased traction in the snow.
- Square And Round Twin Shoulder Design Increases traction without compromising handling or steering response.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .