Toyo M627 Tires
The Toyo M627 is a tough drive axle radial designed for regional to long haul applications where high resistance to irregular wear is required. The deep 28/32nd "solid shoulder" design increases tread life and lowers cost per mile. Also, the M627's advanced casing design and compounding extends casing life and bolsters retreadability.
- Deep block and shoulder sipes help repel water from beneath the tread elements
- Rib/lug pattern with 28/32" tread depth for optimum performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Four steel belt construction reduces tread squirm for decreased irregular wear and high mileage
- Deep tread increases treadlife, resulting in low cost per mile
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
- Wide-Belt Construction and a solid stable outer rib contribute to long, even wear
- DSOC IITM Technology optimizes design for traction, even wear and long life
- Flatter crown radius for more uniform contact pressure maintains even shoulder and treadwear
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .