Toyo M610ZL Tires
The M610ZL is a durable radial designed for long haul, over the highway service and higher torque operating conditions. Features include resistance to irregular wear, improved stability and excellent traction in both wet and dry conditions. An advanced casing design and compounding extend casing life and bolster retreadability.
- Rib/lug pattern with 28/32" tread depth for optimum performance
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
- Tie bars on shoulder bridge reduce tread block movement
- Deep tread provides traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Four steel belt construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .