Toyo M320Z Tires
The Toyo M320Z is a premium mixed service tire that is rugged enough and specifically designed for logging, mining, concrete mixers, refuse, dump trucks, and similar harsh service applications.
- Rib/lug pattern with 23/32" tread depth for optimum performance
- Tough tread compound resists cuts and chips
- Four steel belt construction protects against cutting and impact breaks
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
- Improved casing profile provides increased resistance to fatigue, longer casing life and improved retreadability
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .