Toyo M320 Tires
The Toyo M320 is a Super Single tire designed for all wheel position use in tough on/off highway applications such as dump trucks, concrete mixers and refuse trucks. Three wide zig-zag grooves and large tread blocks with functional sipes effectively improve traction performance in both on and off road conditions.
- Cap and Base tread compound prevent stress concentration and excessive heat build-up inside tire construction during running.
- Rib/lug pattern with 22 or 23/32" for optimum performance.
- Optimized casing profile minimizes growth of the tread area and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius during service.
- Tread design promotes even contact pressure distribution across the tread surface.
- Cap and Base tread compound prevent stress concentration and excessive heat build-up inside tire construction during running
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
- Four belt steel construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Large blocks with functional sipes and three wide zig zag grooves effectively improve traction performance in both on and off road conditions
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Throwback Thursday: 3 Best James Bond Cars
Along with all the womanizing, drinking, fighting and spying that James Bond does, the other thin …Read More . . .
Simple Tire Roundup: Mud Terrain Tires
First, let’s clear up any potential confusion about all-terrain vs. mud-terrain tire. A …Read More . . .
Wireless Charging Innovations for Electric Cars
As energy prices continue to soar, many people are turning to electric cars to help them save on …Read More . . .