Toyo M147 Tires
The Toyo M147 is a premium steer tire ideally suited for both over the road and regional applications. This state-of-the-art product is designed to resist irregular wear and deliver exceptional durability and performance.
- New Side Differential GrooveTM (SDG) help prevent irregular wear
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
- Five-rib, four-groove design with deep 19/32" tread depth
- Computer optimized tread design
- Multi-pitch groove stabilizes tread ribs
- Four steel belt construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .