Toyo M137 Tires
The Toyo M137 is our premium, over-the-highway steer tire designed for use in high speed, line haul operations. Created using e-balance, a proprietary design technology, the tire delivers improved endurance, improved resistance to irregular wear and maximized miles per 32nd.
- e-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
- e-balance design provides even contact pressure distribution across the tread surface resulting in smooth wear and long life.
- e-balance improves profile retention by reducing strain at the belt and ply turn-up edges.
- Special cap and base tread compound reduces heat at the belt edge and excessive heat build-up inside the tire structure.
- Four straight grooves sustain water drainage
- Deep sipes and multi-pitch grooves enhance wet traction
- T-Mode tire simulation optimizes tire design for improved vehicle handling and reduced road noise.
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .