Toyo Extensa A/S Tires
The all-new Extensa A/S delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a comfortable ride, Extensa A/S means extra confidence.
- Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread Design Enables cross rotation to reduce irregular wear Improves all-season traction and tire life
- Optimized Center Block Arrangement Variable-pitch angles on center blocks provide good road contact for increased ride comfort.
- Four Wide Circumferential Grooves and Variable Pitch Channels Evacuate water to improve wet traction
- Shoulder Rib Connects shoulder blocks to minimize irregular wear. Increases stability.
- Multi-Wave Sipes Minimize irregular wear for longer tread life and a smooth, quiet ride. Increase all-season traction
- Part #
Other Toyo Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .