Sunny SN600 Tires
SN600. A thin flexible mylar film that reveals pressure distribution and magnitude between any two contacting surfaces. SN600 indicates precisely how tire surfaces deform and engage under stress and is useful as a confirmation of FE analysis. SN600 spatial resolution is fine enough to expose minute surface flows and wear spots.
- Continuous center rib improve stability and directionsense.
- Big shoulder pattern block ensures enough contact patch on all driving conditions.
- Wide steel belt ensure outstanding handling performance.
- Three longitudinal straight grooves provide maxinmum water evacuation and better anti-wet and skid capability.
- Many longitudinal straight grooves provide maximum water evacuation and better enhance wet performance.
- Silica compound decrease rolling resistance.
- Advanced pattern noise analysis software,Optimizes the pattern block pitch arrangement and minmizes noise levels.
- Open transverse grooves reduce high frequency noise.
- Part #