Sunny SN3606 Tires
SN3606. A thin flexible mylar film that reveals pressure distribution and magnitude between any two contacting surfaces. SN3606 indicates precisely how tire surfaces deform and engage under stress and is useful as a confirmation of FE analysis. SN3606 spatial resolution is fine enough to expose minute surface flows and wear spots.
- Wide center pattern rib ensures excellent steering response on wet and dry road.
- Wide pattern blocks on shoulder improve steering response.
- Four main continuous longitudinal groove ensure excellent drainage.
- Narrow grooves improve the grid property,steering response,braking performance and traction in wet,dry and snow condition.
- Advanced pattern noise analysis software,optimizes the pattern block pitch arrangement and minimizes noise levels.
- Wide tread blocks ensure enough contact area,and improve grip and envelop performance.
- Part #