Sumitomo ST709 Tires
Regional steers have to be durable across a broad range of conditions. The ST 709 is durable enough when there's serious work to be done, but versatile enough to display on-highway manners.
- Beefy 20/32nd" tread depth applied to a wide, flat casing for 10% more rubber volume than our predecessor design, for much longer life in high scuff applications.
- Chevron block center ribs with lateral sipes effectively cut water film on wet roads for enhanced traction and safety.
- Thick curbing ribs help shield the casing from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
- An innovative design device helps control irregular wear during on-highway use.
- Suitable for high-speed regional transport, local P&D, school buses, equipment haulers, refuse trucks, and even urban dump trucks primarily operating on paved surfaces.
- Part #
Other Sumitomo Tire Lines
Sumitomo High Performance Tires for the Price-Savvy Consumer
With the way the economy is these days, everyone is looking for a deal. From flat screen TV …Read More . . .