Sumitomo HTR A/S P01 Tires
On wet roads or dry, in heat or cold, through light snow or driving rain, the last thing drivers want to worry about is the performance of their tires. With that in mind, Sumitomo created the HTR A/S P01 - the optimal combination of high performance and all-season capabilities for driving confidence when it really counts. The HTR A/S P01 is the ideal direct replacement for original equipment tires on many of today's most popular performance oriented vehicles.
- Five-rib directional pattern is optimally arranged for quick and direct steering response.
- Four wide grooves evacuate water from the center footprint to enhance wet performance.
- Multiple directional grooves and sipes give more edges to optimize grip on wet and snow-covered roads.
- A zigzag groove wall improves lateral stability and traction in addition to ensuring water drainage.
- In tie-bar sipes control shoulder block stiffness and water drainage.
- 65/60 series: 65,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
- 55/50/45/40 series: 40,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
- Free replacement for defects in workmanship and material through the life of the tread.
- Refer to the Sumitomo Tire Limited Warranty for details.
- Part #
Other Sumitomo Tire Lines
Sumitomo High Performance Tires for the Price-Savvy Consumer
With the way the economy is these days, everyone is looking for a deal. From flat screen TV …Read More . . .