Pirelli PZero Rosso Tires
The P Zero Rosso is an ultra high performance tire combining performance and comfort for medium and high performance cars.
- Rosso, Italian for “red”, is synonymous with Italian motor racing.
- Designed to combine performance and comfort,the P Zero Rosso is ideal for sports performanceamongstmodern sports cars with electronic drive and stability control systems. This tire provides precise steering response in both wet and dry driving conditions.
- Directional and asymmetric tread patterns can either be combined or used on both the front and the rear axels to provide maximum performance. Directional fronts provide exceptional grip in dry and wet conditions due to specially designed “arrow” grooves and longitudinal channels.
- Asymmetric rears enhance performance with a unique combination of large blocks on the outer shoulder, a semi-slick rib in the center featuring transverse grooves and a more open inner shoulder. P Zero Rosso also enhances comfort through use of construction techniques developed for high performance flagship vehicles.
- The P Zero Rosso has the distinction of being chosen for more than 200 original equipment fitments from leading manufacturers on top performance vehicles.
- Part #
Other Pirelli Tire Lines
Memorial Day Weekend Tire Sale - Save 5%-10% Off New Tires
With all the driving you may be doing this weekend, it might be a great time to replace your old tires …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .