Pirelli Eufori@ Tires
Innovative run flat self-supporting technology allows Eufori to travel up to 50 miles at a maximum speed of 50 MPH.
- Eufori combines the reliability of a run flat with excellent performance features. Sidewalls made from new generation compounds increase fatigue resistance and allows for the support of the car’s load in the event of air loss. The external Ply-Lines Radii designed for comfort in normal inflated conditions also provide good handling levels in a flat condition.
- Compact shoulder blocks enhance lateral stiffness and cornering force for improved dry handling.
- Large longitudinal grooves improve wet handling by improving water expulsion
- Wider contact shape delivers higher lateral force transmission and performance handling
- Must be used in conjunction with a pressure sensor device
- Limited road hazard warranty
- Part #
Other Pirelli Tire Lines
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .