Nitto Invo 255/45ZR20 Tire Specifications
The INVO - tread technology without compromise. This ultra-high performance tire refused to compromise on performance, ride refinement, or quality. State-of-the-art computer engineering and digital audio testing equipment produced a tread pattern that reduces perceived road noise, provides excellent comfort, and delivers exceptional traction in both dry and wet conditions. The result - a tread pattern that is unique and functional.
- The inner shoulder maximizes contact patch for outstanding braking performance and stability
- Three-dimensional siping reduces irregular tread wear and provides extra traction in wet weather
- Twin circumferential grooves effectively channel away water for outstanding wet performance
- Continuous inner rib provides stability and traction under braking and acceleration
- Variable pitch technology reduces perceived road noise for a more comfortable ride
- Silica-reinforced tread compound strengthens blocks to reduce tread flex for improved acceleration, handling and braking
- Outer shoulder was engineered with a large contact patch to optimize dry performance and cornering
the Nitto Invo tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided
by Nitto tires.
the Nitto Invo tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock
the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Nitto Invo tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple
Tire and the
manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]