Michelin XZY 3 Tires
All-position radial designed for exceptional wear and traction in mixed on/off road service.
- Easier mount and demount - and reduced bead damage with Michelin's rounded bead toe design.
- Maximized casing protection and retreadability - from extra robust 4 steel belt construction featuring a full width elastic protector ply.
- Groove bottom protectors - in all three channels to protect against stone drilling and assists in stone ejection.
- Excellent protection against aggression, chipping and scaling - with application specific tread compound.
- Long tread life - from 24/32nd original tread depth.
- Maximized traction - in soft soil and "plastic" mud through massive, open lateral shoulder grooves and non-directional tread design
- Protection against shocks and bruises - from thick beefy sidewalls with shoulder scallops.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .