Michelin XZE2 Tires
Exceptional, regional, all-position radial with extra-wide, extra-deep tread designed to help deliver our best wear in high scrub applications.
- Enhanced application-specific compound to help promote resistance to aggressions and longer tread life.
- 6% wider tread for improved wear and handling (when compared to Michelin® XZE® tire).
- Matrix™ and micros sipes protect against irregular wear.™
- Zig-zag grooves and sipes help increase traction in new and worn tire conditions.
- North American design.
- Ribs with waffle and micro sipes and rib edge - Protects against the early onsite of irregular wear
- Blind sipes, zig-zag and four-groove design - Increase traction in new and worn tire conditions
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .