Michelin XMCL Utility & Industrial Tires
DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE “UPTIME” PERFORMANCE ON HIGH USAGE COMPACT LINE CONSTRUCTION AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT. Michelin’s new XMCL™ radial is specially engineered for Compact Line equipment ranging from backhoe loaders, telescopic handlers, skid steer loaders and other material handling machines.
- OUTSTANDING PUNCTURE AND DAMAGE RESISTANCE: Tire construction features a steel crown belt package for extra protection.
- EXTREMELY LONG TIRE LIFE: Massive lugs designed for optimized wear offer increased service life versus our MICHELIN® XM27™ radial.
- HIGH LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY AND STABILITY: Provides up to 50% greater carrying capacity than the MICHELIN® XM27™ tire.
- EXCELLENT TRACTION: Unique tread design and large footprint for excellent traction and stability.
- SUPERB COMFORT AND MANEUVERABILITY: Continuity of the tread pattern and a wide footprint allow outstanding comfort and precision maneuverability.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .