Michelin XFE Wide Base Tires
The wide-base radial designed to deliver high mileage and a quiet ride on heavy front axle in regional and highway applications.
- Dual-compound tread rubber helps ensure cool operating temperatures, while abrasion-resistant rubber compound helps keep tire wear rate low.
- Deep, wide channels help provide excellent water evacuation throughout the life of the tire.
- Lateral siping along rib edges help enhance traction and braking in adverse weather conditions.
- Robust crown design with four-steel belt package.
- Excellent water evacuation - from deep circumferential channels.
- Outstanding grip and braking traction - particularly in most adverse weather conditions from zigzag groove design and lateral siping on groove edges.
- Optimized stone rejection capabilites - with tapered groove walls.
- Resistance to cuts, impacts and shocks - through robust 4-belt casing design.
- Stable bead area - minimizing fatigue and extending casing life through Michelin's rectangular bead bundle - a Michelin exclusive.
- Long treadlife from dual compound tread rubber - with abrasion resistant upper tread and cool operating lower tread groove walls.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .