Michelin XDS Tires
The drive axle radial for year-round traction and optimized for severe winter conditions.
- Rugged directional tread design helps boost snow and ice traction and helps reduce heel/toe wear typically associated with open shoulder designs.
- Full-width zigzag sipes interlock to enhance block stability under torque while helping to provide extra bite, especially in deep snow.
- Deep V-shaped lateral shoulder grooves help to maximize mud and snow evacuation.
- Extra-robust four-belt crown package with extra-wide working plies help deliver exceptional casing life.
- Full-width elastic protector ply and extra-thick rubber under the tread help protect the working plies from shocks, bruises and impacts.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Outstanding handling and stability plus improved retreadability - through rugged four belt crown construction featuring extra wide working plies.
- Extra protection for the working plies - from impacts from addition of special shock pad.
- Casing protection from shocks, bruises and impacts - with full-width elastic protector ply and extra-thick rubber under the tread.
- Improved snow and mud evacuation and easier stone ejection - with deep V-shaped lateral shoulder grooves.
- Outstanding snow and ice traction - and reduced heel/toe wear typically associated with open shoulder designs from rugged directional tread design.
- Reduced downtime from sidewall injuries - with extra thick sidewalls incorporating special scallops and curb guard features.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .