Michelin XDS 2 Tires
The drive axle radial for year round traction, optimized for winter conditions and limited all position service.
- Outstanding traction on wet and slippery surfaces from over 700 3D Matrix™ sipes
- Optimized for stone rejection with variable angled groove walls and groove bottom protectors
- Traction in demanding surface conditions from open shoulder design
- Protection from impacts through robust curb guard features and sidewall scallops
- Self-cleaning tread pattern through zig-zag groove angles and wide, open shoulder grooves
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .