Michelin XDN 2 Tires
The all-weather, non-directional, premium drive tire optimized for exceptional traction with no compromise on tread wear.
- Michelin's Matrix™ siping technology helps provide exceptional traction on dry and slippery surfaces. Over 1,300 biting edges combine to help provide excellent levels of traction while the 3 dimensional Matrix™ sipes lock together for the stability norma
- Extra-wide tread (nearly 1" wider than Michelin XDN tire) helps provide stability while helping to improve handling and mileage.
- Full 27/32 tread depth helps provide long original tread life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves - help deliver traction without compromising tread life.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Full-width, elastic protector ply - helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, contributing to lower downtime.
- Next generation application specific compounds - combined with tread design allow for excellent mileage and even wear.
- Outstanding traction from over 1,300 biting edges, - using Michelin's Matrix™ Siping technology.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .