Michelin XDA3 Tires
Fuel-efficient, standard drive tire that helps deliver long, even tread wear and a smooth quiet ride.
- Our newest compound combines low rolling resistance with long original tread life.
- Alternating groove wall angles help resist stone retention and improve traction throughout the tire's life.
- Wide circumferential grooves quickly evacuate water
- 7 Year / 700,000 Mile / 3 - Retread Manufacturer's Limited Casing Warranty.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Casing protection - from bruising and impacts through robust 3 belt design with full width elastic protector ply.
- Excellent fuel efficiency and long tread life - with latest Advanced Technology™ compounds.
- Quick and efficient water evacuation - from the tread with wide circumferential grooves.
- Reduced crown temperatures - and extended casing life with Michelin's Co-Ex technology.
- Reduced stone retention - and good traction throughout the life of the tire with alternating groove wall angles.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .