Michelin Mulbitbib Tires
Multibib: Wider, More Efficient Choice for Medium and High Horsepower Multi-Purpose Tractors. The new Multibib radial is the only 65 series tire in North America available with a "D" speed rating, approved for road speeds of up to 40 mph (65 km/h).
- Michelin designed the Multibib™ radial to replace standard profile tires without the need to change rims.
- The broad flat tread and oversize footprint help deliver exceptional traction, which helps reduce slip, improve production efficiency and reduce fuel consumption.
- Compared to standard radials, a wider tread and longer sidewall flexing zone give the Multibib™ radial a much larger footprint.
- The Multibib™ radial offers 35% longer tire service life when compared to the Michelin XM™108 radial.
- A larger air chamber and bigger footprint alows for heavier loads with the same or lower air pressures than standard profile radials.
- An ultra-flexible casing, computer designed lug pattern and low pressures offer the superb comfort and handling that you expect from a Michelin.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .