Michelin MachXbib Tires
HIGH FLOTATION R1W RADIAL FOR HIGH HORSEPOWER TRACTORS: When soil protection and low compaction are critical, the huge soft footprint of the MICHELIN® MACHXBIB® rises to the challenge.
- Carrying heavy loads at ultra-low pressures with a huge soft footprint and rounded shoulders, the MACHXBIB® helps deliver vital soil protection during preparation, planting and treatment.
- A flat stable tread spreads the load evenly across the footprint, helping to minimize soil compaction by providing excellent ground pressure distribution.
- A large air chamber, stabilized tread and reinforced radial casing allow the MACHXBIB® to carry heavy loads at low pressures.
- A broad flat crown with long deep lugs give the MACHXBIB® a low slip rate and minimal rolling resistance, giving more traction, and resulting in time & fuel savings.
- The swept-back 45º lug design delivers an exceptionally smooth ride on the road at speeds of up to 30 mph.
- An ultra-flexible but super-strong casing and low air pressures deliver sensational ride comfort in the field and on the road.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .