Michelin Agribib Row Crop Tires
REDUCED TIRE WIDTH FOR SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS: Farmers who are reducing spacing to increase yields or accommodate specialty crops such as vegetables need tires with less width, exceptional load capacity and long life.
- The reduced width of the Agribib ® Row Crop passes between valuable crops without plant and root damage.
- An extra-strong but super-flexible casing, which offers a large footprint and surprising ride comfort, has excellent durability to carry extra-heavy loads.
- Extra-deep lugs oriented at 40º provide impressive traction and excellent directional control.
- Additional lugs promote slow tire wear and long service life under heavy loads at road speeds.
- Stabilizing crown belts reduce lug movement, ensuring smooth even wear.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .