Michelin X One XTE 455/55R22.5 Tire Specifications
The latest Michelin trailer axle innovation that helps deliver optimized weight savings and significant fuel efficiency in highway and regional operations.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Michelin's best scrub-resistant (chip and cut-resistant in * designated version) compounds offer remarkable resistance to scrub, balanced with wet traction or mileage.
- Unique, nine-rib design helps deliver stability and excellent resistance to uneven wear.
- Features Michelin's Infini-Coil technology™, incorporating a 1/4 mile of steel cable to help eliminate casing growth and ensure a consistent footprint.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Patented Infini-Coil Technology™, - incorporates a 1/4 mile of steel cable to help eliminate casing growth and ensure a consistent footprint.
- Full width elastic protector ply - helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations.
- Deep, 16/32nd tread depth - for long original tread life in high scrub trailer applications.
- Scuff bar curbing buffer - provides defense against curbing, helping to extend casing life.
the Michelin X One XTE tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided
by Michelin tires.
the Michelin X One XTE tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock
the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin X One XTE tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple
Tire and the
manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]