Michelin X One XDA Energy 445/50R22.5 Tire Specifications
The most fuel-efficient drive tire available for North American long-haul trucks.
- Engineered to replace duals
- Innovative belt design and Advanced Technology compounds combine to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and long tread life.
- Features Michelin's Infini-Coil technology™, incorporating a 1/4 mile of steel cable to help eliminate casing growth.
- Matrix Siping technology helps provide exceptional traction on dry and slippery surfaces. The 3D Matrix sipes lock together for the stability normally associated with solid tread blocks.
- Directional tread design.
- Approved for use on EPA SmartWaySM certified equipment and meets California's CARB requirements.
- Deep, 24/32nd tread depth - offering long original tread life and excellent all-weather traction.
- Advanced Technology™ - compounding offers additional fuel savings of up to 2.5% when compared to Michelin's fuel efficient dual drive tire offerings.
- Wide, low profile design - engineered to replace duals for weight savings of approximately 360 pounds/tractor.
- Infini-Coil Technology™, - incorporates a 1/4 mile of steel cable to help eliminate casing growth and ensure a consistent footprint.
- Directional tread design - offers protection against irregular wear while allowing for tire rotation later in life.
the Michelin X One XDA Energy tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided
by Michelin tires.
the Michelin X One XDA Energy tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock
the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Michelin X One XDA Energy tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple
Tire and the
manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]