Hankook Optimo H418 Tires
The Optimo H418 is a H & V-rated, all-season tire that delivers the perfect balance of comfort and technical performance for today's touring sports cars and luxury performance sedans. While the solid central rib aids in handling, the high-angle diagonal grooves channel water away from the center. The interlocking shoulder rib ensures flexibility for wet traction and prevents irregular wear without compromising handling. The high kerf density across the tread adds cutting edges that improve grip on snow and ice.
- Solid center rib - aids in light handling responsiveness, comfort and rolling feel.
- High angle diagonal frooves in intermediate channel water from the center.
- Interlocking solid shoulder rib - Maintains flexibility for traction, yet stable for handling and resistance to irregular wear.
- Noise - Closed shoulder slot reduces pass by noise. Radial shoulder angle maximizes stiffness for limit handling.
- Traction - Long interlocking intermediate buttons provide stability for improved stopping distance performance.
- Part #