Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT LT Tires
An SUV Tire For Enhanced Traction In Changing Winter Conditions
- Two-dimensional Blades in the Center Zone Offer Enhanced Stopping and Starting Power on Snow and Ice
- Three-dimensional Tread Lock Technology Blades in the Shoulder Zone Offer Enhanced Wet and Winter Traction, Locking Together for Confident Grip in Turns
- Directional Tread Pattern Helps Channel Water and Slush Away from the Tire for Enhanced Winter Traction and Handling
- Winter Grip Tread Compound Offers Enhanced Traction on Ice and Snow-covered Roads from Season to Season
- Outfitted for optional metal studs
- Rim protector helps protect wheels against accidental curb damage
- Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty
- Part #
Other Goodyear Tire Lines
Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season
The Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season is a perfect example of what tire technology can achieve, circa 2013. …Read More . . .
How To Rotate Your Tires
There are several things you can do to prolong the life of your tires such as proper inflation and how …Read More . . .
18-Wheeler with a Blown Tire... Now What??
You just finished a 10 hour stretch down the famous Route 66. Suddenly …Read More . . .