Goodyear G399 LHS Fuel Max Tires
Fuel Efficiency Combined With Long Mileage.
- Fuel-saving compounds help promote energy efficiency as the tire rolls to enhance fuel economy.
- Mileage compound helps enhance miles while contributing to fuel efficiency.
- Outside tread shoulder compound helps protect the pressure distribution groove from tearing, which promotes even wear.
- Four-belt construction helps enhance toughness and tire life.
- Pressure Distribution Groove helps promote even wear.
- Evolving tread pattern reveals angled grooves as the tire wears to enhance traction and handling.
- Five-rib construction helps provide uniform wear for long tire life.
- Lateral grooves and rib edge sipes help enhance traction in wet, icy and snowy conditions.
- Part #
Other Goodyear Tire Lines
Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season
The Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season is a perfect example of what tire technology can achieve, circa 2013. …Read More . . .
How To Rotate Your Tires
There are several things you can do to prolong the life of your tires such as proper inflation and how …Read More . . .
18-Wheeler with a Blown Tire... Now What??
You just finished a 10 hour stretch down the famous Route 66. Suddenly …Read More . . .