Goodyear Fortera w/ TripleTred Technology Tires
Three Innovative Tread Zones For Superb Traction In Any Weather - Rain, Ice Or Dry
- Water Zone Helps evacuate water off of the tread and away from the tire
- Ice Zone Enhances Gripping Power on Icy or Slick Roads
- Dry Zone Offers Confident Maneuvering on Dry Pavement
- Scuff Rib In Upper Sidewall Helps Resist Accidental Scuffing from Curbs
- PermaBlack™ Compound Helps Preserve New-tire Appearance
- Eligible for a 60,000 Miles/95,000 Kilometers Warranty
- Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty
- Part #
Other Goodyear Tire Lines
How To Rotate Your Tires
There are several things you can do to prolong the life of your tires such as proper inflation and how …Read More . . .
18-Wheeler with a Blown Tire... Now What??
You just finished a 10 hour stretch down the famous Route 66. Suddenly …Read More . . .
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .