General Grabber UHP Tires
Bold ultra-high performance all-season light truck, crossover and SUV tire is designed for excellent handling and traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Second generation silica tread compound
- V- Shaped directional tread with grooves from center to shoulder
- Flat belt contour, shallow slots and increased tread depth in shoulder area
- Advanced sound reduction technology and continuously varying groove angles
- Delivers excellent handling, braking, and traction in all conditions
- Aids in efficient water evacuation and improves road contact or control in wet conditions
- Work together to deliver even wear and extended tread life
- Helps assure an incredibly quiet, comfortable ride
- Part #
Other General Tire Lines
Cooper Tires Ratings - What They Mean
The process of selecting new tires for a vehicle can seem complicated. While recommendations are provi …Read More . . .
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
5 important things to consider when shopping for new tires
Although picking out new tires can be a daunting endeavor, there are two important pieces of informati …Read More . . .