General Grabber AT2 Tires
Tough all-terrain tire designed with an aggressive, self-cleaning tread pattern that provides off-road traction, durability and impressive paved road performance.
- 5-row tread pattern with multiple traction edges
- Directional double v-shaped tread pattern
- Highly-engineered acoustic tread pattern
- Snowflake approved and studdable design
- Innovative tread design promotes uncompromising off road traction
- Designed to increase tread life
- Allows the aggressive tread pattern to remain quiet during road and highway driving
- Meets the severe snow service requrements of the RMA and RAC
- Part #
Other General Tire Lines
Cooper Tires Ratings - What They Mean
The process of selecting new tires for a vehicle can seem complicated. While recommendations are provi …Read More . . .
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
5 important things to consider when shopping for new tires
Although picking out new tires can be a daunting endeavor, there are two important pieces of informati …Read More . . .