General Ameritrac TR Tires
The power of versatility. This rugged all-season tire offers a balance between excellent on-road driving characteristics and the ability to go off-road with reliable traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound
- Computer designed tread
- Offered in P-metric and Light Truck sizes
- Mud and snow rated
- Added gravel road and off-road performance
- Rugged, self-cleaning design with low noise and even wear
- Carrying capacity can be adapted to the vehicle
- All-season performance
- Meets severe snow service requirements of the RMA and RAC
- Part #
Other General Tire Lines
Cooper Tires Ratings - What They Mean
The process of selecting new tires for a vehicle can seem complicated. While recommendations are provi …Read More . . .
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
5 important things to consider when shopping for new tires
Although picking out new tires can be a daunting endeavor, there are two important pieces of informati …Read More . . .