General Altimax RT43 Tires
Enhanced construction has given General Tire's new all-season touring tire, the AltiMAX™RT43, a quiet and comfortable ride, year-round traction, even wear, and extended treadlife.
- Replacement Tire Monitor Technology (RTM®)
- Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI®)
- Peak Anti-Slip Sipe Design Technology (PASDT)
- Low Surface Abrasion Technology (LSAT)
- Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology (AMST)
- Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound
- Reactive Contour Technology
- Part #
(Based on 3 Reviews)
Other General Tire Lines
How Different Tread Works
Surely you’ve noticed the wide range of tread patterns and styles available between differe …Read More . . .
Tire Warranty Ratings
Tire warranties and treadlife ratings are a popular marketing tool for tire manufacturers, and as …Read More . . .
Wireless Charging Innovations for Electric Cars
As energy prices continue to soar, many people are turning to electric cars to help them save on …Read More . . .