General Altimax Arctic Tires
Unique grooves and sipes combine with a modern compound to offer high performance at low temperatures.
- Multi-Angle Sipe System
- Directional Pattern with Center Stability Rib
- Reactive Contour Technology (RCT)
- All-Weather Dual Tread Compound
- 270 degrees of sipes with biting edges that enhance traction in any direction of travel.
- Water evacuation is amplified and straight-line stability is improved.
- Contour reacts to different road conditions to maintain optimum contact with road surface throughout the life of the tire.
- Exceptional cold-weather flexibility and excellent wet traction.
- Part #
Other General Tire Lines
Cooper Tires Ratings - What They Mean
The process of selecting new tires for a vehicle can seem complicated. While recommendations are provi …Read More . . .
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
5 important things to consider when shopping for new tires
Although picking out new tires can be a daunting endeavor, there are two important pieces of informati …Read More . . .