Federal Couragia S/U Tires
High performance "H"and "V" rated SUV tire for on-road performance and the delivers a comfortable ride for everyday driving. All season performance. The low profile Couragia delivers on street style combined with a wild, aggressive attitude. The utmost statement of style. Stylish tread pattern and design delivers ultimate traction, high performance grip, uniform wear rate, and all weather handling. Wide V-shaped grooves increase water dispersion capabilities and prevent aquaplaning. Designed predominantly for on-road use, the Couragia delivers high-speed comfort, low noise levels and quick steering response for your favorite SUV and/or pick-up.
- New SRG (Sloped Radius Gradient) tread pattern for outstanding wet performance, namely wet handling, and prevents uneven wear
- Unique complex sipes for ultimate comfort at all speeds
- Extra hard carbon black in rubber compound reduces tire flexion - increases comfort when cornering
- Large shoulder blocks engineered for tighter grip when cornering, improved handling capability and enhanced steering response
- High tensile bead wire and high bead filler maximize tire stability, safety and high speed reliability
- Rim Protector provides extra protection for rims from curbs and potholes
- High Turn-Up Polyester Casing keeps tire in proper dimensions and significantly enhances safety during heat build-up
- Part #
Other Federal Tire Lines
What You Need to Know Before You Buy New Tires for Your Car
What You Need to Know Before You Buy New Tires for Your Car No matter how much you want to scrimp …Read More . . .
Vacation Driving - Can Nitrogen in Your Vehicle's Tires Save You Money?
Travelers can save money on gasoline by replacing the air in their vehicle's and RV's tires wi …Read More . . .
Tire Size FAQ
Generic Auto Tire FAQ compiled by Bill Del Vecchio Generic Auto Tire FAQ Introduction: Thi …Read More . . .