Dunlop » Graspic DS-2
Dunlop Graspic DS-2 Tires
The Next Generation Of Digital Rolling Simulation Technology In Studless Winter Traction
- Premium silica-based glass fiber tread compound: Remains softer at lower temperatures for enhanced ice traction
- Innovative Digital Rolling Simulation II Construction Technology
- Snow pillar center groove: Optimizes tire performance on icy, snow packed and dry roads
- High-density sipes and increased contact area: Enhances gripping capabilities for enhanced snow traction
- Variable tread block arrangement: Enhances ice grip and treadlife
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology features a patented: Significantly reduces tire noise
- sidewall construction and specially-developed compounds: Continued mobility up to a distance of 50 miles at a maximum speed
- Combined Tire Technology (CTT™): of 55 mph in normal conditions
- RMA-rated for Severe Snow Conditions: Less tire weight and rounder cavity shape helps provide a softer ride
- Only on the Graspic DS-2 CTT: Powerful traction for winter conditions
Enter Zip Why?
* Enter your zip code to see shipping estimates.
- Part #