Continental HSR-2 Tires
- 23/32” deep improved cut and chip resistant tread compound for optimal performance. The Eco Plus version features 20% less rolling resistance than the original HSR2. HSR1, HSR2 and HSR2 Eco Plus are verified for low rolling resistance by the U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partnership.
- Patented groove geometry for better resistance to cracking and tearing
- Protective curb rib for high scrub applications
- Patented innovative groove technology leads to minimum stone retention, extending casing life
- VAI + Technology enhances the well known irregular wear attributes of our original VAI system while adding the ability to quickly and visually detect the remaining tread depth
- Part #
Other Continental Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .