Continental HDL Eco Plus Tires
- Advanced tread compound provides long original mileage and low rolling resistance
- Closed shoulder tread design provides even tread wear while still providing excellent traction
- Stone ejection system reduces stone retention and casing penetrations
- 28/32” tread depth for optimized mileage and rolling resistance
- Verified for low rolling resistance by the U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partnership
- Part #
Other Continental Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .