Continental ExtremeWinterContact Tires
Winter studless tire designed for excellent snow and ice traction. Performs superbly on dry and wet pavement in cold temperatures. As temperatures drop below 45-degrees, so does an all-season tire's ability to grip the road- translating into longer stopping distances and less driving control. The ExtremeWinterContactTM is built to conquer the road with confidence- even in the coldest winter weathers.
- Compact outside tread with elevated lateral grooves
- Inclined longitudinal grooves
- Maximum void and grip edges in center contact patch with traction ridges in grooves
- High sipe density. Highly flexible compound
- Improved dry handling
- Swift Removal of water
- Excellent traction and braking on snow
- Reduced braking distances in snow and ice
- Part #
Other Continental Tire Lines
Learn How to Read Tire Numbers
We hear questions all the time about what specific tire numbers mean that are shown on tires. Inf …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .