Bridgestone Turanza LS-H Tires
All the elements of style, comfort, and performance come together in these advanced Turanza LS all-season touring tires. With Bridgestone exclusive UNI-T AQII technology, Turanza LS-H, LS-V, and LS-Z tires perform in wet weather as well as on dry roads. And there's no compromise of comfort or a smooth, quiet ride. As for design, the tire tread and sidewall are detailed to look as sophisticated as today's luxury cars.
- Innovative Tire Design - A Comprehensive Tire Design Method; This method improves handling in wet or dry conditions and reduces irregular treadwear by combining an ideal tread design, casing shape, materials and construction.
- Innovative Roundness - Rounder Is Better; Rounder overall tire shape provides better balance for wet or dry handling.
- Innovative compound; Increases wear resistance by reformulating the compound for strengthening rubber.
- Super EPC; Super EPC consists of advanced technologies, an Anti-Hardening Resin and Link Stabilizing Agent, to help counteract the effects of heat so tires have the flexibility needed for wet performance as they wear.
- Dual Layer Tread; As the tire wears, more of the inner tread is exposed so the tire continues to have excellent grip in wet conditions.
- Hydro Evacuation Surface (H.E.S.); H.E.S. more efficiently channels water away from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
- Consistent Surface Contact (C.S.C); C.S.C, a pattern of tread blocks designed for uniform contact pressure, improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, and results in better ride comfort.
- Part #
Other Bridgestone Tire Lines
Best Ultra High Performance All Season Tires
Best Ultra High Performance All Season Tires Ultra high performance all season tires are designed for …Read More . . .
Memorial Day Weekend Tire Sale - Save 5%-10% Off New Tires
With all the driving you may be doing this weekend, it might be a great time to replace your old tires …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .