Bridgestone Potenza RE750 with Uni-T Tires
The Potenza RE750 with UNI-T, inspired by the Bridgestone Potenza racing tire, is an ultra-high performance tire that lives up to the Potenza name. The Potenza RE750 has been engineered to reduce road noise, especially as it wears. Designed to complement the style and complex systems of today's finest performance cars, the Potenza RE750 has improved wear for performance applications. The Potenza RE750, with it's unidirectional tread pattern, delivers rapid response, traction and outstanding wet and dry handling, taking performance straight to the top.
- Innovative Tire Design - A Comprehensive Tire Design Method This method improves handling in wet or dry conditions and reduces irregular treadwear by combining an ideal tread design, casing shape, materials and construction.
- Innovative Roundness - Rounder Is Better - Rounder overall tire shape provides better balance for wet or dry handling.
- Innovative Compound - Longer Is Stronger - L.L. Carbon utilizes a special form of molecular re-engineered carbon black, a key factor in improving tire wear while enhancing wet performance.
- Unidirectional Tread Pattern improves high-speed response in changing weather conditions.
- Rim Guard a raised rubber ridge acts like a bumper to protect wheels from curb damage.
- Part #
Other Bridgestone Tire Lines
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
How to Choose the Perfect Set of Winter / Snow Tires
The installation of winter snow tires is probably the first on anyone’s car winterization checkl …Read More . . .