Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Tires
The latest in our line of environment-conscious tires, the Ecopia™ EP422™ is an all-season tire that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride. It is designed to improve rolling resistance, which helps it achieve better gas mileage. With its innovative tread compound and advanced traction technology, the tire is a strong, reliable performer on wet and dry surfaces--all year long.
- NanoPro-Tech improves rolling resistance and contributes to fuel-efficiency and CO2 reduction by controlling the interaction between polymer, filler materials and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level
- Fuel Saver Sidewall Compound helps lower rolling resistance by both returning more energy back to the tire and reducing heat generation as compared to a traditional sidewall
- Silica improves traction in wet conditions by increasing flexibility of tread compound
- Recycled Ground Rubber made from ground-up post consumer tires, it contributes to 5% of the tread compound
- Circumferential Grooves help channel water out of the footprint area to improve resistance to hydroplaning
- Part #
Other Bridgestone Tire Lines
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
How to Choose the Perfect Set of Winter / Snow Tires
The installation of winter snow tires is probably the first on anyone’s car winterization checkl …Read More . . .