Bridgestone Ecopia EP100 Tires
Think of Ecopia as a bold step forward. It is an environmentally friendly tire designed to improve rolling resistance, which may help passenger cars achieve better gas mileage without sacrificing the smooth, quiet ride or reliable wet handling you have come to expect from Bridgestone tires.
- NanoPro-Tech Technology optimizes performance characteristics by controlling the interaction between polymer, filler materials and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level.
- 3D Cut Circumferential Ribs helps prevent irregular treadwear and improves noise.
- CSC (Consistent Surface Contact) improves dry and wet handling and reduces irregular wear through tread block design.
- Rib Interconnected Blocks enhances wet performance and helps reduce energy loss.
- High Angle Lateral Grooves helps to avoid hydroplaning.
- Part #
Other Bridgestone Tire Lines
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
How to Choose the Perfect Set of Winter / Snow Tires
The installation of winter snow tires is probably the first on anyone’s car winterization checkl …Read More . . .