Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tires
Tough road conditions are easy to handle when you're riding on Dueler A/T REVO 2 tires. With its balanced tread design, this tire helps to deliver great performance as well as a quiet and smooth ride.
- Dual Layer Tread (available in P-Metric sizes) minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
- DuraTech (available in LT-Metric and flotation sizes) high durability compound that minimizes chipping and tearing of the tread to stand up to demanding applications.
- Semi-Stealth Blocks promote higher tread stiffness for improved handling while enhancing water evacuation.
- Stepped Inside Notch & Saw Tooth Grooves contribute to snow traction.
- Open Shoulder Tread Design helps evacuate water and improves wet traction and handling.
- Part #
Other Bridgestone Tire Lines
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
How to Choose the Perfect Set of Winter / Snow Tires
The installation of winter snow tires is probably the first on anyone’s car winterization checkl …Read More . . .