Bridgestone Dueler A/T 695 Tires
This is the tire that handles tough road conditions without making you tough it out in the driver's seat. The on-road performance does not sacrifice mud and snow performance either. You have all-terrain capability, thanks to the bite of the tread design, along with technologies and compounds that work together to help deliver all the grip you'll ever need. Engineers have made the ride especially smooth and comfortable for you, even reducing the noise!
- Interlocking tread notches helps deliver mud and snow traction.
- Round slanted grooves helps drainage to improve grip.
- 2-in-1 tread block design contributes to on-road stability and handling.
- Aggressive off-shoulder tread blocks adds extra bite in mud and snow.
- Open shoulder slots aids water evacuation for wet grip.
- Part #
Other Bridgestone Tire Lines
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .
How to Choose the Perfect Set of Winter / Snow Tires
The installation of winter snow tires is probably the first on anyone’s car winterization checkl …Read More . . .